PLEASE NOTE: THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND.
Founded by Californian climber and surfer, Yvon Chouinard,
was born as a spin-off of Chouinard Equipment, a small shop near the Rincon surf breaks in California, who were known for making some of the world’s best climbing gear. The brand has since evolved into an outdoor clothing and equipment company, providing clothes for the ‘silent sports’ such as climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding and using sustainable fabrications and technologies that won’t hurt the environment.
Our model is wearing a size medium. He is 185.4cm (6’1”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 76.2cm (30”) waist.
– Length: 72cm (size medium)
– Regular fit
– Recycled Polyester
– Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric
– Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
– Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
– Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets
– Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
– Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather – Fair Trade Certified™ sewn